babies

Friday, May 30, 2008

May Post

I have to post something for May because i just do.

I am also almost half way through with my pregnancy. Lately I started to worry about how the heck am I going to get this baby out of me. I have gained about 6lbs this month and I am starting to worry that I will be massive by the time the baby is here.

Kit and I are looking at this house on Sat. and hopefully put in an offer and hopeful the nice lady that owns the house will take our offer.

We put in an offer for a house in Pope high school district about a month ago and the deal didn't go through. The guy is out of the country and wants way too much for that house in this market. He can keep his house it's just going to be harder to sale it the longer it's on the market. So boo to him.

No comments: