babies

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Baby Is Dancing

The last few days I have been feeling this motion in my belly. I didn't pay much attention to it, thinking it might be lunch ( or dinner) or just whatever. Today I start to notice it more. It's like a strange little wave in my abdomen. I think I am feeling the baby moving. How cool is that!!!!! There is this little person that is growing inside of me and he/she is starting to get big enough that I can feel the movements. I can't wait until I am big enough that Kit can feel the baby too.

I have my 16thwk check up next Wed.. Hopefully we will be able to do a U/S and find out if it's a little boy or little girl. I can't wait!!!!!

So far I have only gained about 5lbs. I am so worried that I am going to gain 80lbs and outweigh my husband.

No comments: