babies

Friday, May 15, 2009

First tooth and More

Baby S's been teething for months now. She started drooling back when she was 3 months old. I thought o'boy she's already teething, fast forward 4+months and finally the first tooth is here. Poor baby is not having an easy time with it. She wants to chew on things so bad, but every once in awhile she will hit that sore spot on her gum and out comes the tears.

We went out to Panera Bread's for lunch today ( which has become one of our favorite lunch spot. After we got our food and settle down at our table a nice "grandmotherly" lady started talking to the Baby. It is alway fun to see other people get such a kick out of the Baby and the Baby was really enjoying the interaction. Baby has been very vocal lately when we go out.
She will talk and scream....maybe just testing out her vocal skills.

Another skill that Baby is trying to master is crawl. I really don't think she knows that's what she's doing. Baby just can't seem to get the right arm underneath her so she ends up rolling over.

I am trying to be as bad as I can this weekend as I will start my " new life style" on Monday. As I mentioned before I am doing a Biggest Loser Challenge with a friend. The funnist thing is that when we weight-in today we weight the same. My goal is 60lb but my mini goal for now is just 10lbs. So wish me luck and hope the pounds just melt away. Oh, and I am very excited to get my Beachbody Power90 on Monday. I am not "man" enough to start out on the P90X but hopefully by the end of the Challenge I will be able to do the P90X program.

No comments: